99 Years Leasehold - Executive Condo
The Terrace ec is driven by 3 Tiers of Terraced Living along the Punggol Waterway: Active, Leisure and Tranquil
A. The Active Tier
1) Exciting Waterfront Terrace
- Residents of The Terrace ec can enjoy the view of the Waterway as they swim, entertain, work out, or study. The 50m beach pool is designed to overlook the Punggol Waterway- enhancing the boundary-less of the site.
- Direct access to the 4.2km Waterway jogging path, connecting residents to recreational parks and amenities around Punggol.
B. The Leisure Tier
1) Architectural Boardwalk Terrace
- Origami shaped lap pool.
- Clubhouse housing a reading room with views out towards the lap pool, and two karaoke rooms.
C. The Tranquil Tier
1) Peaceful Meditation Terrace
- Yoga decks and hammocks for residents seeking a quiet, peaceful space.
- Surrounded by a meandering water stream.
The Terrace ec provides convenient access To Core Lifestyle Needs and Amenities
A. Neighbourhood Shop Clusters and Life-Style Malls
- Convenient Lifestyle Shop Clusters at Block 639 Punggol Drive (1 min walk)
- Punggol Plaza (10 mins walk)
- Rivervale Mall (5 mins by car)
- Ikea Tampines (10 mins by car)
- Upcoming Waterway Point Mall (3 stops by LRT)
- Amenities at The Buzzing, New Punggol Downtown
– A new Town Square
– A Town Hub
– A Market Village, as well as
– A new business district and a new tertiary institution.
- Future Integrated Commercial Development next to Oasis LRT Station.
B. Access to Nature
- Lifestyle Waterfront Living at The Terrace ec
- My Waterway@Punggol
- Green Heart and Green Fingers
– Currently 12.25 hectare (or 1.3mn sq sf) of greeneries for nature lovers and families.– Existing Punggol Waterway Park will be expanded to form the “Green Heart” of Punggol– Accessible by Damai LRT, or 4 minutes by car; or by cycling westwards from The Terrace along My Waterway.
-“Green Fingers” will extend from this Green Heart towards the Ponggol Promenade, Ponggol Point Park and the park in Coney Island. These “Green Fingers” are green corridors that can be used for recreational activities such as jogging, cycling and brisk walking.
- Gallop Stable(Punggol Ranch): A Horse Riding Centre at Punggol Point
- Punggol Golf Driving Range
- At Punggol
- Marina Country Club
- Future New $57.3m Safra club
- Future Punggol Regional Sports Centre
The Terrace Fact Sheet
|Project Name||The Terrace|
|Developer||Kheng Leong Co.|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Location||Punggol Drive / Edgedale Plains|
|Expected TOP Date||31 March 2018|
|Recreational Facilities||A. Active Tier1) 2 Large Function Rooms
o One 32-seater Function Room
o Kid’s Multipurpose Room
2) Sports Bar & Games Room
4) Kid’s Enrichment Room
5) Kid’s Play Room
6) Children’s Playground
7) Waterfront Dining Experience
o Dining Pavilions
o Beach Cabana
o 2 Sail Pavilions
o 2 BBQ Areas
These floating-above-water outdoor pavilions are provided for
dining and entertainment purposes. Pavilions are located near the
8) Pools for Aquatic Activities
o 50m Beach Pool
o Children’s Pool
o Aqua Gym Pool
9)Various outdoor decks
o Lounge Deck
o Floating Deck
o Lawn Deck
o Sun Deck
B. Leisure Tier
1) The Clubhouse
Expansive Reading Lounge and two Karaoke Rooms
2) Main “Origami”-shaped Swimming Pool
A unique environment for residents to enjoy.
3) Tranquil Tier
o Meandering Stream
o Yoga Lawn
o Picnic Lawn
o Hammock Lounge
|No. of bedroom||Approx. Size (Sq Ft)|
|3 bedroom Premium||1076 / 1173|
|4 bedroom Premium||1442|
|5 bedroom Penthouse||1711|